Thursday, May 27, 2010

The 7ps You Must Master Before You Accomplish Anything in Life

* Potential - What do you have the ability to do?...
* Preparation - God won’t give you any more than you can handle
* Persistence – DO NOT STOP
* Perspective - What is your view of life?
* Persuasion - How to persuade life… How to persuade people.
* Perseverance – struggles, heartache, pain, disappointment. Persevere through so you can get to
* Power - You are full of power

These 7 steps are crucial to success. I myself, am trying to master these 7 steps, so that I can apply it to certain areas of my life. Like I said in one of my previous posts, I do Avon part-time, it is not something that I'd like to get into full-time. But for those of you who are interested in making Avon a full-time career. Please feel free to follow my blog for motivational updates.