Sunday, May 16, 2010

Clear Skin Challenge

I wash, tone, and moisturize my face every single day, twice a day (AM & PM).

Step 1.
Cleanse: Dudu-Osun Black Soap. I had read so much good reviews about this soap, and a friend also suggested I try it, so I decided to stop by the local beauty supply shop to pick one up. Thankfully, I was able to grab the last one on the shelf. I just starting using the soap 1 or 2 days ago, so we'll see how it goes. I really hope this works for me, as I am in a quest to find something that will clear up these darn Acne scars. I really want my clear skin back (sigh).

In addition, I will mask once or twice a week with Mark. Shine Fighter Oil-Control Mask

Step 2.
Tone: Avon Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads

Step 3.
AM Moisturizer: Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
PM Moisturizer: Reversa Anti-Spot Night Care

Spot Treatments: Avon Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion, and/or Neostrata HQPlus Ligtening Cream

Stay Beautiful!