Friday, May 21, 2010

Make-up You Can Buy & Sell!

I am your local Avon Rep, located in Toronto. I service Brampton, Mississauga and the rest of the GTA.

Avon is a top global brand and world leader in lipsticks, fragrances and anti-aging skin care, Avon continues to revolutionize the beauty industry by launching innovative, first-to-market products using Avon-patented technology.

The product line includes beauty products, fashion jewelery and apparel, and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, Footworks, Avon Naturals, and Mark.

Whether you are interested in receiving Avon service, or in becoming an Avon Sales Rep yourself, feel free to contact me for further information. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to e-mail me at meetmark.makeup@europe.com

You can view the e-brochure in the comfort of your own home or at work, and shop online through the Avon website without having to wait in store lines (please remember to refer me on your orders by entering my name and phone number). Save on gas, time, save yourself from stressful the traffic, and have the products delivered right to your door. It’s that simple!!!

I can also take orders by phone or email. I can personally deliver the products to your home or work. Can't wait for you to see all that Avon has to offer!

So feel free to get in touch,
Have a flawless day!