Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do you perk up your complexion?



We all have good days and bad days and the same thing holds true for our skin. Whenever I notice my skin looking a little tired and dull, I reach for my mark Shine Fighter Oil-Control Mask. I like the fact that my face tightens up while it's sitting on my face for about 15 to 45 minutes. The tight feeling tells me that it is working, and after I wash it off, my face feels soft, smooth, and the shine is gone. I use this 1 to 3 times a week. I definitely recommend this product.

Once I whip my skin back into shape, I'd like to maintain the healthy glow and even tone. So, I plan to purchase the Luminosity Pro Brightening Serum.

I want to know what your “go to” beauty item or trick to perk up your complexion is? Tell me about it here!