Thursday, May 6, 2010

Product Reviews: Clearskin Professional

Okay so, I received my Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System Kit last night. I am so excited to see the results after 3 days (lets see if this product really lives up to its claim). I used the Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub, and the Clarifying Toner Pads on my face last night before I went to bed, and I can honestly say that I like it. I like the smell of the product. I like the way the product feels on my face, the tingling sensation from the Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub makes me feel as though the product really works, and I like that the grains in the cleanser are extremely fine, and a pea size goes a long way, so the product may last a lot longer than I expect. This is my official journey to clearer looking skin... starting now!

Peace & Positive Progress!