Sunday, May 23, 2010

Practice what you preach when it comes to business!

I am not a walking Avon billboard as of yet, but rest assure after my c12 order comes, I probably will be. I do not plan on making a full-time career out of this or anything, as I have other goals. But I do enjoy selling Avon part-time for the love and fun of it. I love make-up and skincare, and I enjoy selling it to the women who want and continue to buy from me. So, if wearing Avon products will help increase sales, then I'm in!

As an Avon Rep I get the opportunity to invest in my own personal development at a very low cost. And I get discounts and benefits on products which in turn is a good way to save some money.

As a walking Avon billboard I plan to use an Avon skincare regimen, wear Avon lip gloss and make sure I have on at least one piece of Avon jewelery or clothing when I go out. And of course… I will always, always, always keep brochures and mag-a-logs with me as a way to start an Avon conversation and to find new Customers.